Dept. of Computer Science and Eng.,
University of Shanghai for Science and Technology
His current research interests include heterogeneous multicore system, cloud computing, and big data. Dr. Pei was a recipient of the Pujiang Talent Award in 2016, the recipient of Shanghai science and Technology Progress Award in 2018, and the recipient of Leading talents in Suzhou, Jiangsu, in 2018.
He is a senior member of CCF, a member of ACM and IEEE, and is also a Board Member of CCF-TCCET and CCF-TCARCH. He is a referee of IEEE Trans. on Computers, CPE, Scientia, etc.
• Ph.D. in Computer Architecture (Sept.2006-June 2009), School of Computer Science and Technology, Fudan University, Shanghai China.
• M.Sc. in Computer Science and Application (Sept.2003-July 2006), School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Guizhou University, Guiyang China.
• Bachelor in Computer Network (Sept.1999-July 2003), School of Computer Science, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha China.
• Professor Dept. Computer Science and Engineering, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology(USST), Shanghai, June 2020--.
• Associate Professor Dept. Computer Science and Engineering, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology(USST), Shanghai, June 2014~ June 2020.
• Visiting Professor School of Science and Engineering, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, July 2017~Nov.2017.
• Research Fellow School of Management, Fudan University, Shanghai, Dec.2016~ Dec.2019.
• Research Scientist Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of California, Irvine(UCI), July 2013~Aug. 2015. Collaborator: Prof. Jean-Luc Gaudiot.
• Guest ResearcherInstitute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China, Oct. 2011~June 2013, Oct.2018~Nov. 2020.
• Assistant Professor Dept. Computer Science and Engineering, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology(USST), Shanghai, July 2009~June 2014
(1) Yewang Chen , Shengyu Tang, Cheng Wang, Jixiang Du, Songwen Pei, Naixue Xiong, DHeat: A Density Heat-Based Algorithm for Clustering With Effective Radius, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, 48(4):649-660, 2018.
(2) Yewang Chen , Shengyu Tang, Lida Zhou, Cheng Wang, Jixiang Du, Tian Wang, Songwen Pei , Decentralized Clustering by Finding Loose and Distributed Density Cores, Information Sciences, 433-434(2018): 510~526, 2018.
(3) Songwen Pei, Junge Zhang, Linhua Jiang, Myoung-Seo Kim, Jean-Luc Gaudiot, Reevaluating the overhead of data preparation for asymmetric multicore system on graphics processing , KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems, 10(7): 3231~3244, 2016.
(4) Songwen Pei, Myoung-Seo Kim, Jean-Luc Gaudiot, Extending Amdahl’s Law for Heterogeneous Multicore Processor with Consideration of the Overhead of Data Preparation, IEEE EMBEDDED SYSTEMS LETTERS, 8(1):26~29, 2016.
(5) Songwen Pei, Gang Chen, Shile Zhang, Baifeng Wu, Naixue Xiong, Inter-block multi-erasure coding scheme for cloud-based big bulk data transmission, Journal of Internet Technology, 15(6): 1013~1023, 2014.